Fun News

9.30.2008

Photobucket

I'm excited to share that my products can now be found at the Indie Fixx Shop! If you click on the picture below you'll land right on the page with my goodies.

Photobucket

Make sure to browse around--there are lots of incredible finds at Indie Fixx. There are so many items that are perfect for holiday gifts (I just adore this birdie brooch, these tea towels, this adorable sketch book...oh who am I kidding, I love it all!) so you can even shop guilt free, because it's for somebody else!

Have a happy Tuesday!
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I have given you an award for your beautiful blog. Please see my blog for details http://dianesmixedart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout for your shop. The colors are also soothing and very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I have tagged you. Check my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete