Sunny Day

6.15.2009

In case you were curious about what my finished projects were in my last post, here they are: new clothespin aprons! They're fun as hostess aprons too. You can find all three of these aprons in my shop.

There's something so fresh and crisp about lemon-lime (Alexander Henry lemon print/American Jane polka dots)



I can't resist this combo of royal blue and orange (Denyse Schmidt daisy print/American Jane Pez print)



I love these cool oceany blue pressed flower and stripes prints by Amy Butler



This is quite possibly my favorite new print combo, a rose bouquet Pop Garden print by Heather Bailey paired with polka line by Anna Maria Horner. LOVE it.



I've got another Heather-Anna pairing in the works that is fab-u-lous. Can't wait to show you.

Have a lovely day!
Kim

24 comments:

  1. They all beautiful! I especially like the heather/Anna combo though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last combo is my favorite too, but they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you combine the different fabrics together. They work perfectly.

    www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a gorgeous use of fabric. Anyone would be fighting over these wonderful aprons. I LOVE every ONE of THEM!!! I look forward to seeing the other combination you mentioned and what ever else you come up with I know it will be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute aprons, I love the fabric combos you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great aprons, and thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh i like the KJR & AJ combo!! too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great color combos, they are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your fabric combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all! Now if I could just have a waist as small as that dress form my world would be perfect!

    I love the last one the most- and that's hard to say because they're all awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! I love the last one, but they're all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are heavenly. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the lemons! All of them are great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are adorable! I just picked up some of the lemon print for aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want one of the Rose Garden ones makes you want to cook just to wear one those. Great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. what beautiful aprons! They would almost make me look elegant and chic while doing house work and cooking lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the aprons and the super fabrics.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE the last apron, so cheerful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. aprons are next on my list to make only I'd never be able to make mine half as good as those. Then even if I did, I'd never wear them while cooking as to not get them dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! So I know that this is a very old post, but I am going to make a clothespin apron for Christmas and yours are so lovely! Do you happen to remember what pattern you used, or did you just make it up? Thanks

    ReplyDelete