walk in the park

10.08.2009

Another visit to the gardens, and they were even more beautiful than before, if that's possible. I don't think I could possibly capture how spectactular this place is with my camera, words even elude me. I still found myself fascinated by the smaller details, though.

like this lovely speckled bench





Nature comes up with the best color combinations, am I right?



Are you as obsessed with Hens and Chicks as I am? I am so drawn to this plant, especially this miniature version.



They were in these beautiful handmade pots, not really part of the gardens but sitting on tables. I wanted to take them home with me.



I will have more project photos for you in the near future. I haven't had time to stock the shop as I have begun taking on holiday orders. I hope to have some goodies to put in the shop soon, but if you have something specific in mind that you'd like, please don't hesitate send me a convo since I can't make any promises about what or when items will be available.

Happy autumn!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. I'm somewhat obsessed with these turtles from Simply Succulents... http://www.simplysucculents.com/shop/search.php?category=22

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need...those...turtles... So cute!

    ReplyDelete