Reminder and Make It Yourself info

10.09.2012

A reminder that I'm running a sale this week through Oct. 14! Use the code FALL20 at my Etsy shop for 20% everything, and patterns on my blog are pre-discounted.

Second, several international folks have asked me where they could purchase Make It Yourself, so I wanted to let you know that it is available in digital format through Zinio(link on my sidebar!). For those in the US, I have also found the magazine at Barnes and Noble and JoAnn stores, and I believe it has also been seen at Walmart.  If you've found it elsewhere, I'd love it if you would let me know in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. I found one copy in Lowe's (home improvement store) in Milledgeville, GA last week. I guess the other copies had been sold, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I haven't been able to find it in Canada anywhere yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info! My Lowe's used to have a great magazine rack but it seems to have disappeared! Hopefully others will be able to find it there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen copies in the grocery store, at Krogers :) Hope you have a great day! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Your blog makes me really happy!!

    ReplyDelete