40% off all felt!

1.04.2015

Hi my crafty friends!

This is just a quick post to let you know that all felt in my shop is now 40% off (no coupon needed)! You can find the most up-to-date stock info in my shop announcement, but I am also regularly updating colors on listings, and the color cards on custom listings are current *see note below. Thanks to everyone for being so lovely during this time, your well wishes are very appreciated! It’s a little sad to see my felt shelves emptying, but I’m excited for wonderful things to come!

 Retro Mama

Happy Stitching!





*P.S. You guys are keeping me busy! The color chart is no longer up-to-date, but check my shop announcement for how you can still get "out of stock" 12"x18" colors!

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I would so love to buy some of your beautiful felts but the cost of shipping here to New Zealand makes it prohibitive. I hope you are able to sell the stock you have. All the best. I enjoy your posts very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica, I agree, it's very disappointing that the postal rates have increased so much, and they only keep going up. Thank you for reading my blog and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love felt and would love to have few pieces of it, but I'm in the same boat when it comes to shipping (I'm in Canada).

    Lovely blog, I really enjoy coming here looking and getting inspiration.

    Happy New Years from frozen Ontario!

    ReplyDelete