Final Felt Clearance :: This is it!

1.23.2015

Hello my crafty friends! My felt inventory has taken quite a large hit (thank you!!) so it is now time to let you know that there is just over one week left in my felt closeout. January 31 will be the last day to purchase felt before it's all gone. To save an additional 20% off already discounted prices, use the code FINAL20 at checkout (this makes felt over 50% off the retail price!).

 Retro Mama | Felt Closeout

You are also welcome to purchase patterns with the discount code. If you need 3 or more yards of any color please ask in advance so I can let you know if I have enough. If a color you want is listed as out of stock but you just HAVE to have some, let me know at checkout and I'll see if I can dig up a scrap in my remnants pile as your freebie felt sample. Every order will ship with a bit of extra felt as a thank you gift!

My heartfelt thanks to all of my customers, it has been my pleasure to be a part of all the amazing felty projects that you've shared with me. Although I will no longer be selling felt, I am continuing to design new patterns, and you can find 18 of them in my book coming out in April!

Happy Stitching (and shopping!),

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!