Published!

4.30.2009

I was asked awhile back to contribute to an e-book of tips for Etsy sellers by Julie of On the Dot Creations. She has the cutest blog featuring fabulous finds from Etsy sellers (finds that are almost too good, my wallet doth protest) and so I was happy to help out. Well the e-book is now available, so for anyone out there who might be looking for some great tips to improve their shop, or for those of you considering starting your own crafty business on Etsy, check out Julie's great--and free--e-book, Hints of Savvy Etsy Sellers! Lots of super talented sellers/artists have contributed some excellent ideas and I've learned a few new things, too.



Now, this is not the big project that I was referring to in my last post, so stay tuned for more about that very soon! Are you on tenterhooks yet? (Don't you just love that saying? And I have no idea why, but it reminds me of Harry Potter, perhaps because I'm on tenterhooks waiting for the next movie? I don't get terribly excited about most new movies, but for that one I'll make an exception. Okay, maybe also this one, too. Did I just reveal a bit of my inner nerd-child? I believe I did!)

Although, someone, somewhere, has already guessed it (too obvious, right? Oh well, I've already told you how I am with secrets. And have I mentioned that I like parenthetical phrases?).

Until next time...
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad I clicked on the link for the whole tenterhooks thing. I thought it was like twitter or something. The book looks great. I'm off to check it out now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for such a great link and such perfect timing as I am currently photographing all my handmade goodies to put on my etsy shop (finally - after setting it up nearly a year ago!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the link was helpful to you Michelle!

    Heather, that is so funny, I can see exactly why you thought that! Yay for Wikipedia :)

    ReplyDelete