Meet Stella & Stewart

11.25.2009

The newest addition(s) to my Retro Mama PDF sewing patterns! These sweet owl softies are sure to make your little ones smile. With easy, tutorial-style instructions and color photos illustrating each step, you'll soon have a flock of new friends in time for holiday gift-giving.



You can purchase the pattern in my Etsy shop here or from the sidebar to the right.



The pattern also includes my tutorial for a semi-random patchwork back (no more piecing hundreds of teensy squares together one-by-one!) and plenty of options for personalizing your owl's face. So what are you waiting for, let's get sewing! And please do post your owl photos in my flickr group, I love seeing your creations!

Also, most of the owls you see in the photos are available for purchase; I will try to list them in the shop within the next few days.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Kim

7 comments:

  1. Those are too cute! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with those owls! Must make a note to buy a pattern once the holiday expenses are past..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those! My cute son says "Mom, you love the girls more because you make them toys but only buy mine at the store. Everyone knows when you love someone, you MAKE them stuff!"

    I'm thinking these owls could be stuff to make for HIM. I may have to get that pattern from you. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much! I showed a pic of those cute little owls in one of my posts and I couldn't remember where I had gotten the picture from. Now not only to I know, but I can purchase the pattern. I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this pattern and I love it. I uploaded my photo to your flickr set.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete