Shop Update

2.21.2011

This doesn't happen very often...but I've listed some finished dolls and softies in my shop! I really do miss making critters, so you may see more of these pop up from time to time.

Without further ado, I'd like to introduce:

Astrid
Photobucket



(You already know) Greta
Photobucket



Ruthie
Photobucket



Ginny
Photobucket



And a handful of bunny softies:

Photobucket



Photobucket



and you've already been introduced to Basil:

Photobucket



(Betsy is already on her way to her new home in Australia!)

See you soon!
Kim

10 comments:

  1. awww they real are very sweet, nice to see a doll with red hair to ;-)) have a lovely week, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute! I love them all, especially the bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great softies. Your Etsy shop is terrific, but no lamb or sheep softies? :) I think it's time for me to remember how to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ouh...i love all of them.They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete